Sunday, June 20, 2004

I had a great time at the Geek Dinner at Mendy's. I took the bus, which came late, to Times Square. From there I speed-walked a heck of a long way to Mendy's (I arrived at 7:15), where I passed three long tables which were all full of geeks and sat down at a smaller one with other late-comers. During the meal, people stayed seated and talked. I even added some things to the conversations! I had brought my tablet and decided to take note of some of the things dicussed. Discussion topics at my table includedBuzz Brugerman from ActiveWords came by and spoke to people about ActiveWords, a program that allows you to start programs and do all sorts of things just by typing a command you configure and hitting space twice, no matter where on the desktop you are. Try the 60 day demo on the site. I think its worth the money for people who use their computers very often for many things. I love it.I got to speak to Peter and Monica about tablets and tablets in education, SPOT watches, and marketing. I had a great time talking to you guys, thanks for it all!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?