Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Life Inside the Bubble

Floating Pod House

   Introducing the newest in housing concepts in crowded London: Marcin Panpuch's floating pod house, currently on display at "Royal Institute of British Architects' (Riba) exhibit of innovative housing, Future House London." I REALLY wish I could check that out, if anyone has pictures or more information about it, please let me know!
   The pod's surface is made almost entirely of glass, but you can draw down blinds to keep out those prying eyes and feel more comfortable in your entirely transparent, floating house. Naturally, to keep it from turning belly up, the bottom part is used to house the solar panel charged batteries and for storage. I know I'm a sucker for design, but I want one!
Check it out! (Via both Engadget and Gizmodo)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?