Friday, July 16, 2004

Woohoo!

Okay, template problems solved. Unfortunately, before I was able to solve the problem, thinking it was something with the template, I erased it and got a fresh copy, so the tiny personal touches are gone (not that you'll notice much...).
Anyway, I apologize for not blogging much lately, but I ... nevermind. Just busy. Anyway, now for an update on... me!
   I am in Cleveland, Ohio right now, attending the Equinox summer program at Case Western Reserve University. I'm taking the robotics course, where we work with Lego Mindstorms and NQC to make robots. Lots of fun! We went on a trip to NASA on Wednesday, so I will post pictures of everything (except of the classified areas...) as soon as I can.
   ~Jules~

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?