Thursday, August 12, 2004

RSS Calendar: Goodies for Organizers

   Organization and collaboration geeks (including myself, of course), rejoice! Behold the beauty and simplicity of RSS Calendar! It allows you to have a calendar that you share with whoever you want just by giving them a link to an RSS feed! Naturally, everything's Outlook importable, but best of all, it's FREE! Fill the streets with joy and may bandwidth run aplenty for all!
(Via The Red Ferret Journal, apologies, no link easily found.)

Comments:
Bah. I don't see any way to import from Outlook. *tear* And I went through all the trouble of sticking on my blog too. Liar!!!

- Eileen
(Yes, ignore the signature Blogger tags on. I got an account six years ago, and I was stupid about aliases.)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?