Monday, October 18, 2004

OneNote - some ideas

   When I first got OneNote, I didn't use it much, mainly because I didn't like the way it handles ink. I used it most for keeping track of homework and the side notes feature (that was a great idea, very convenient), but after SP1 I began to use it more and I'm gradually "falling in love" with it. The more I use it, the more I realize what a great job the team did with it. It's a great tool for both notes and organization.
    I do have some suggestions though. First of all, I know it's not easy to do, but I would love it if words were grouped separately from each other. If I'm writing and want to move part of a line, I can't do it. That and the lack of color choices are what is keeping me from ditching Journal. Also, did love to see a browser with features like Maxthon's integrated with One Note, taking advantage of the multi-layer tab system, a built in feed reader, and maybe even that whole desktop search thing that's so popular nowadays. And how about some serious Outlook integration? I know I'm asking a lot and I'll probably never be content, but hey. these would make OneNote much better in my oppinion. Do you use OneNote? What would you like to see added?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?